Thursday, February 6, 2014

Nadeesha is not a challenge - Anarkali



United People's Freedom Alliance (UPFA) candidate for Matara district Anarkali Akarsha has stated that Nadessha Hemamali is no challenge to her.

Popular actress Anarkali Akarsha made these comments expressing her views on presenting popular actress Nadeesha Hemamali from Matara district to stand in for the Southern provincial council election under United National Party (UNP) ticket.

She further stated; "Nobody is a challenge for me. My only challenge is myself. It was my policy since childhood. I'm not imitating anyone. Only the newcomers are imitating me.

But everyone knows who Anarkali is, The way I speak is my identity, I always try to make a change, Before all that I need to properly fulfill my duty".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails