Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sri Lankan Model Aksha Sudari Photos

Leading South Indian film maker Galatta Talkies announced that Sri Lankan Tamil actress Aksha Sudri has entered the Chennai film industry , christened, Kollywood.
The company website declared, “Aksha Sudri is the newest kid on the block, a fresh face who comes from across the shores – from Sri Lanka .”
The website said the movie that will kick start Aksha’s Kollywood career is Sa Boo Tri in which she performs as one of three lead ladies.
The website quoted her as saying , "This is my maiden venture and I am thoroughly thrilled. I play a college student who falls in love with Arshad Khan, who also happens to be the director of Sa Boo Thri," she tells of her role. Adding, " I had sent my portfolio to the film’s unit, they thought I would suit the role of a bubbly teenager perfectly, and here I am!"
"Facing the camera was not an entirely new experience for me. I have already done many ad films back home in Sri Lanka . But filming is a different world altogether. I am now eagerly waiting for the movie to release so that I can gauge the response of the audience.” She was further quoted having said.













Photographer ::  Gihan De Silva
www.gihandesilvaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails