Thursday, November 18, 2010

Roshan Ranawana new photos

Roshan Ranawana: born 23 March 1981 is a Sarasaviya Awards winning Sri Lankan actor, singer, and a model.Ranawana made his acting debut with Hiripoda Wessa (2006), and won a Presidential award for Best upcoming actor for his performance. He played the main part of several commercial successes such as Tharaka Mal (2007), Asai Mang Piyabanna (2007), Rosa Kale (2008), Feel My Love (2008), Dancing Star (2009) and Suwanda Danuna Jeewithe (2010).

Roshan talks about how important being a model has been in his life;
"Well, the most memorable moments in my life are the awards that I got while I was working as a model; Mr. Sri Lanka in 2002, 7th place in Manhunt International-China, and wining the third place in Best Model of the Year competition in 2003."

So, what will it be for Roshan in the coming years--modeling or acting?



"I'm sure I am not alone in hoping we'll at least continue to see great pics like these of the up and coming model/actor."









6 comments:

  1. Cool. Nice guy. All the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXY ...VERY HOT ..LIKE AS GAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like kiss for u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so handsome my baby🤤💋

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is hot as hell man I've never seen such a actor like that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails