Saturday, October 22, 2011

If justice is not meted out I have a plan B - Hirunika Premchandra



Our country lost a good hearted person and a great leader by the hands of  people who are of no importance, mentally abnormal and who are a disgrace to even be called human beings Hirunika Premachandra said.


The daughter of slain former Parliamentarian Bharatha Lakshman Premachandra (Oct. 21) attended court hearings on the murder of her father during an Election Day shootout.

Speaking to reporters outside the Aluth Kade Court Complex, Hirunika stated that she is prepared to come to court for each and every hearing and fight on behalf of her family.

“I want to tell all the people who loved my father; I’m going to fight for this. I’m going to fight till my last breath.” she also said.

“I will not allow this case to be pushed aside.  We came to know that a high rank officer was transferred. It is very sad. "


" But I believe there is a law in this country and that the law will do justice towards my father.
If that does not happen, we have a ‘Plan B’ and we are prepared to put it into action.”

she told pressmen.

Baratha Lakshman Premachandra, a former MP and adviser to the President on Trade Unions was amongst four persons killed in a shooting incident which occurred in Kollonnawa on October 8 also involving MP Duminda Silva.
Today was the second day of hearing witness testimonies on the murder trial at the Colombo Magistrate’s Court.

1 comment:

  1. The Law in this country is very weak.Be carefull.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails